<body>

♥Disclaimer


This is MY blog. No overuse of vulgarities Insult my LOVES and prepare for my wrath ;D If you don't like me please LEAVE, I don't want you dirtying my blog.
♥That Crazy Fangirl


♥ Sharlynn ♥.
24.04 .
WDP, RVHS .
13 .
Email : Click Here

My japanese name is 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 恵美 Emi (blessed with beauty).

I am worth, $2,456,190

I am worth, $2,456,190

♥Her Cravings


$$$
Bunny Zinc Bag ($40) It's not ZINC la but it's what I want
iPod or MP3
new handphone
credit card
go to COOLZONE
new school bag
FRH's first Album (i lost the disc D;) 08.08.08
FRH Gong Zai19.12.08
FRH's pictorial book 14.01.08
The X Family DVD
The X Family OST
The X Family Graphic novel
KO One DVD 10.08.08
New wallet
increase in allowance
Front row tickets to FRH's Year end concert04.09.08
Pre-order Treasure
Collect Single from Gina01.09.08
Treasure DVD01.09.08
Buy Gui Long's poster 08.08.08
DCF OST 08.08.08
DCF DVD
DCF Graphic Novel
Headphones22.12.08
Someone to buy my stuff
New pencil case
New shoelaces
VAIO laptop/Computer
Camera
Lolita Clothes
Complete the 3x3 Rubik Cube

♥Chit ; Chats






♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ April 2007
♣ May 2007
♣ June 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009

♥Music Box


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

够爱 Gou Ai [album by Dong Cheng Wei & a Chord]

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecode: %pink-blackღ, Agnes
Image: Freeglitters
Image Host: Photobucket
Background: Lovecandied
Cursor: Dorischu


♥Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dear Diary ♥

u misread my post larhs D:
><"
cant believe i got what i got for my maths test .__. all of a sudden my maths IQ suddenly become average .__. i didnt expect those marks lorh (: and plus the marks same as my science written paper X______X

like omg larhs...i need to change my blogskins .__. this one so outdated and i need find my username and password for my cbox among the many many CHAIN MESSAGES i have not delted.

Like COME ON la. do YOU like to recieve chain letters? do YOU think I like them. Obviously not . CHAIN LETTERS, or CHAIN EMAILS more specifically, just piss me off. I just spent like 20mins clearing 200+ CHAIN EMAILS. the next day...VIOLA...i get another 100 more .__.

WHY do YOU guys have so much time to do this kind of things .__.

D:
Cant do Fahrenheit as zhu ti for computer studies D:
Guess I'll have to make do with only Arron and Jiro lorhs :D not forgetting DANSON <3

I seriously need to find something to do. Today homework finished so fast.

so many !@#$ projects .__.
CID game on one of the HOM (creativity and ingenuity), DANCE (which i guess/intend to fail, I can still be promoted to Year 2 even if i fail THAT right? I hope i am right @___@), COMPUTER STUDIES (thats what i like :DDDD) and DRAMA.

Drama not bad larhs :D I want the teacher to be proud of us :DDDDDD
I AM GOING TO PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (:

I so bo liao .__.



♥Blogged @

7:00 PM