<body>

♥Disclaimer


This is MY blog. No overuse of vulgarities Insult my LOVES and prepare for my wrath ;D If you don't like me please LEAVE, I don't want you dirtying my blog.
♥That Crazy Fangirl


♥ Sharlynn ♥.
24.04 .
WDP, RVHS .
13 .
Email : Click Here

My japanese name is 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 恵美 Emi (blessed with beauty).

I am worth, $2,456,190

I am worth, $2,456,190

♥Her Cravings


$$$
Bunny Zinc Bag ($40) It's not ZINC la but it's what I want
iPod or MP3
new handphone
credit card
go to COOLZONE
new school bag
FRH's first Album (i lost the disc D;) 08.08.08
FRH Gong Zai19.12.08
FRH's pictorial book 14.01.08
The X Family DVD
The X Family OST
The X Family Graphic novel
KO One DVD 10.08.08
New wallet
increase in allowance
Front row tickets to FRH's Year end concert04.09.08
Pre-order Treasure
Collect Single from Gina01.09.08
Treasure DVD01.09.08
Buy Gui Long's poster 08.08.08
DCF OST 08.08.08
DCF DVD
DCF Graphic Novel
Headphones22.12.08
Someone to buy my stuff
New pencil case
New shoelaces
VAIO laptop/Computer
Camera
Lolita Clothes
Complete the 3x3 Rubik Cube

♥Chit ; Chats






♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ April 2007
♣ May 2007
♣ June 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009

♥Music Box


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

够爱 Gou Ai [album by Dong Cheng Wei & a Chord]

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecode: %pink-blackღ, Agnes
Image: Freeglitters
Image Host: Photobucket
Background: Lovecandied
Cursor: Dorischu


♥Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dear Diary ♥

Aug 2nd we went back to school for some NDP formation practise thing. And it was like a total waste of TIME LORHHS. We sweated like SHIT can? call us 8am go school 11:45am then start filming. I know you guys wanted us to practise before filming but isnt that abit too overboard...
We are the pioneer batch for this NDP formation thing. Of all years must choose 2008. We actually wanted to pon at 10 de lurhhs. But in the end we v guaii and stay. Make us miss our pancake breakfast somemore.

went to IMM with Yi Han. It was darned fun. We just went into the shop, see see then go out xD If only i had the $$ to spend.
I FOUND OUT THAT TS IS SELLING KO ONE !!!!! I'm hyperventilating. That drama was aired in 200[b]6[/b] and now its 2 years later and they're still selling it ! And the FRH figurines were on 10% member DISCOUNT. So it was like $50
When we went to Yellow (at West Mall), I saw my school bag being SOLD FOR [u]$10[/u] . OMG i so HEART PAIN can D; I bought mine at like $39.90 and plus i had a hard time convincing my mum to buy it for me. and now here it is at 10 FRICKING dollars.



I CAN'T BELIEVE MY MUM WON'T LET ME GO TO FRH'S CONCERT WITHOUT HEARING ME OUT. AND PLUS SHE DOWNRIGHT TURNED DOWN MY REQUEST TO JOIN THEIR FC. IT's not like SHE'S paying -.-
GOd. ANd because I went to Xiao Zhu's concert last year she's accusing me of not being interested in FRH LAST year. But why this year?
BECAUSE when FRH came to singapore it was DURING the PSLE period. i think o.O
ANd i, being the 'good' girl i am, STUDIED for my EXAMS.
GAWD.

And yarhhs, did you guys see FRH's outfit for their WATSON's advertisement on their HK/Taiwan concert (not sure)?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/jerlinquah/wa4.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/jerlinquah/wa5.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/jerlinquah/wa6.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/jerlinquah/wa7.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/jerlinquah/wa8.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/jerlinquah/wa9.jpg

[quote name='CelsiusGirls♥飛Ů' date='Aug 3 2008 1 47 AM' post='5363803']
what is up with those costumes. Come on guys... i dont really want to bash the stylist anymore. I think we did enough of that before but those costumes?!! Calvin in a horrid poncho! what will he do? warm himself and try to stay wet from the rain inside the concert venue? he looks like darth vader gone silver. Arron's looks like someone from the military who bumped into hundreds of cans of silver spray paint. Jiro's vest looks like it ran out of materials [i]too much spent on calvin's poncho[/i]. Chun is semi ok except they're trying to cover up the tattoos aagain. come on everybody knows about the tats already and it doesnt bother us.

on a last note. what is up with the belts... did they just win the silver version of world wrestling fed?

I LOVE FRH TO BITS BUT I THINK I MIGHT JUST KILL THE STYLIST.

noelle
[/quote]
I like so totally agree lurhhs.

PLUS THE DAMN STYLIST HAD TO PLASTER THEIR HAIR ONTO THE SIDES OF THEIR FACES. Thats COMPLETELY [b]GROSS[/b]. GROSS is an understatement.

Ok... The quote function doesnt really work .

Heard that there's a new FRH book out in HK.


SHARON >< Yi HAN ><
You guys got to go to and I had to stay home after tuition -.-
That's just unfair D;

I just downloaded FRH's Chu Shen Ru Hua MV ;D
Now i can be with my darlings whenever I go ;D



♥Blogged @

9:33 PM