<body>

♥Disclaimer


This is MY blog. No overuse of vulgarities Insult my LOVES and prepare for my wrath ;D If you don't like me please LEAVE, I don't want you dirtying my blog.
♥That Crazy Fangirl


♥ Sharlynn ♥.
24.04 .
WDP, RVHS .
13 .
Email : Click Here

My japanese name is 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 恵美 Emi (blessed with beauty).

I am worth, $2,456,190

I am worth, $2,456,190

♥Her Cravings


$$$
Bunny Zinc Bag ($40) It's not ZINC la but it's what I want
iPod or MP3
new handphone
credit card
go to COOLZONE
new school bag
FRH's first Album (i lost the disc D;) 08.08.08
FRH Gong Zai19.12.08
FRH's pictorial book 14.01.08
The X Family DVD
The X Family OST
The X Family Graphic novel
KO One DVD 10.08.08
New wallet
increase in allowance
Front row tickets to FRH's Year end concert04.09.08
Pre-order Treasure
Collect Single from Gina01.09.08
Treasure DVD01.09.08
Buy Gui Long's poster 08.08.08
DCF OST 08.08.08
DCF DVD
DCF Graphic Novel
Headphones22.12.08
Someone to buy my stuff
New pencil case
New shoelaces
VAIO laptop/Computer
Camera
Lolita Clothes
Complete the 3x3 Rubik Cube

♥Chit ; Chats






♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ April 2007
♣ May 2007
♣ June 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009

♥Music Box


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

够爱 Gou Ai [album by Dong Cheng Wei & a Chord]

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecode: %pink-blackღ, Agnes
Image: Freeglitters
Image Host: Photobucket
Background: Lovecandied
Cursor: Dorischu


♥Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dear Diary ♥

Hee. Here is my long-awaited post (Not that anyone cares la but *shrugs*)




Can you see that? I got it because two little fuckers decided to run down a [i]SLOPE[/i].
As you guys know, there's a slope inbetween the toilet behind the canteen and the canteen. And people usually walk up and down it just because the stairs are congested. So Astrid wanted to go to the toilet behind the canteen. Then she insisted that we walk up the slope. She promptly walked up it. I hate walking up and down slopes cause they scare me -_- but then this year 1 boy ran down the slope. He stopped after bumping into me a little. I like almost lost my balance la. Then I tried to get out of the way cause who knows what those little fucking boys are planning to do. But he totally block me from going anywhere. Is he fat or is he spastic? Not even a mutter of sorry niarh. Then the funniest thing is that his friend ran down the slope and [i]crashed[/i] into him.
So the domino effect happens and I got pushed into the fucking HARD plants. That guy SAT on me la. Then he quickly got up and he and his friend stood at the side while I tried to straightened myself up. They were [b]FUCKING LAUGHING la THOSE FUCKING LITTLE FUCKERS. Not even a word of 'sorry'. [/b]
Yeah and the funniest thing was that I didn't even scream out or tried to retaliate in some way. I swear that when I find out who those boys are, I'll sue them for life.

Now on to happier things err, tomorrow. I hope.

HOW AM I GOING TO RUN FOR NAPFA (re-re-test) -__-



♥Blogged @

8:09 PM