<body>

♥Disclaimer


This is MY blog. No overuse of vulgarities Insult my LOVES and prepare for my wrath ;D If you don't like me please LEAVE, I don't want you dirtying my blog.
♥That Crazy Fangirl


♥ Sharlynn ♥.
24.04 .
WDP, RVHS .
13 .
Email : Click Here

My japanese name is 石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 恵美 Emi (blessed with beauty).

I am worth, $2,456,190

I am worth, $2,456,190

♥Her Cravings


$$$
Bunny Zinc Bag ($40) It's not ZINC la but it's what I want
iPod or MP3
new handphone
credit card
go to COOLZONE
new school bag
FRH's first Album (i lost the disc D;) 08.08.08
FRH Gong Zai19.12.08
FRH's pictorial book 14.01.08
The X Family DVD
The X Family OST
The X Family Graphic novel
KO One DVD 10.08.08
New wallet
increase in allowance
Front row tickets to FRH's Year end concert04.09.08
Pre-order Treasure
Collect Single from Gina01.09.08
Treasure DVD01.09.08
Buy Gui Long's poster 08.08.08
DCF OST 08.08.08
DCF DVD
DCF Graphic Novel
Headphones22.12.08
Someone to buy my stuff
New pencil case
New shoelaces
VAIO laptop/Computer
Camera
Lolita Clothes
Complete the 3x3 Rubik Cube

♥Chit ; Chats






♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ April 2007
♣ May 2007
♣ June 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009

♥Music Box


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

够爱 Gou Ai [album by Dong Cheng Wei & a Chord]

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Basecode: %pink-blackღ, Agnes
Image: Freeglitters
Image Host: Photobucket
Background: Lovecandied
Cursor: Dorischu


♥Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Diary ♥

NEW POST xD
Last year somewhere around what, October? I asked my parents for an I-pod touch. Then after what seemed like 3 months. They finally agreed to buy one for me but i had to sign some fucking contract -_- The matter was soon forgotten until in Dec I asked my mum to just get me an i Pod nano.
Guess what, after seeing Shermain's i Phone in school, I have decided to get an I pod TOUCH after all >< It's damn cool! xD

Anyways, FRH YLYA 3rd Version is available for pre-orders at COOLZONE. $10 deposit. It includes all songs and 7 MVs [sweet!] and free gifts: Ang Baos and rare file. There only like 20000 copies or something. So go get it now ;D

T-T We lost 1-4 to FuHua Sec. Their singles damn pro larh can -_-

This is such a random post...

Happy CNY !



♥Blogged @

7:47 PM